The KalliKids Sponsored Child 2015 Program is an amazing opportunity for over 80 children to learn a new skill or activity for a whole year for free!
This annual program is open to all children of all backgrounds - anyone can apply.
Our goal is to inspire children to learn something new, inspiring other children with their achievements and opening up the dreams of children who may not have had the opportunity otherwise.
Scroll down to
Click on your county to find the sponsored places that could inspire your child.
Over 80 Sponsored Children places in 16 counties
This is the second year the program is running and in 2014, 19 children were selected and they've been learning skills ranging from sewing to tennis, from Maths to French and from swimming to dance. You can see their progress so far via each child's page.
How Sponsored Child 2015 works
- Children learn a new skill or activity, from swimming to martial arts, from dance to drama, from football to sewing and so much more.
- The lucky children go to the relevant class just like other children for a whole year but don't pay for the classes.
- The progress of each child is followed by KalliKids and shared with other families to inspire their children to learn something new too.
Points to note about applying for your child to be sponsored
- You must be able to commit to take your child to the classes for a whole year - this is an amazing opportunity and not to be wasted on just a few weeks.
- You must send KalliKids regular updates and photos so other families are inspired by your child's progress.
- You cannot have already been a customer/family involved with the accredited provider when you apply for the sponsored place.
- See other notes here
How to apply for your child to be sponsored
- Simply find the Sponsored Child place(s) that you want to apply for by looking at your county below and each of the classes and clubs offering a Sponsored Child place.
- Make sure you are applying for a place of the right child's age range and take a note of the requirements (for example, location, ability and potentially some financial commitment such as a uniform)
- Then simply complete the short form with your details and tell us why your child deserves this place.
What happens after application?
- Once all applications are received and the application process is closed, each accredited class in the program will review their applications and select the child to sponsor.
- Each class will have a different method to do this - therefore you may be selected as part of a short-list, you may be invited to an open evening or you may be contacted via email or telephone.
Tell every family you know who could benefit from Sponsorship!
Click to tell families by email