About Anjli YogaBellies - Harrow & Watord
- BEAT THE STRESS
- IMPROVE CONCENTRATION AND MEMORY SKILLS
- ENHANCE PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Yoga encourages connections between the two hemispheres of the brain, reaching the parts other activities cannot reach! Written in line with the National Curriculum.
- enhance concentration: meditation improves concentration and memory skills
- increase strength, flexibility, coordination and balance
- improve general wellbeing, both mental and physical health
- boost confidence
- help them explore their imaginations
- relax their minds
Little Angels toddler yoga
Yoga, massage, movement and music to encourage children to express their new found creativity and freedom of expression: the room is their yoga mat.
Written in line with the Early years foundation stage.
Classes are for children from 18 months (or from confident walkers) to 3 years.
- aiding digestion
- helping neuromuscular development
- increased self confidence and positive body image
- helps strengthen the immune system
- encourages sound sleep
- encourages social interaction
- actively encourages self expression and creativity
- promotes a healthy lifestyle from the start
- Classes for schools and nurseries
- teacher training for schools and nurseries
- YogaBelliesKidz parties