About The Daisy Foundation Tunbridge Wells and Rother
Complete continuity of care from pregnancy to parenthood with our Daisy Birthing and Daisy Baby classes and Daisy Parent Workshops.
Our all inclusive Active Antenatal™ method is a ground breaking, effective and all encompassing pregnancy class helping you to learn your antenatal education and active birth techniques in a truly effective way – anchored to your breath, your body and your movement – exactly where you will need it on your baby’s birthing day.
You will enjoy:
- Traditional antenatal education
- Active birth awareness
- An easy way to understand medical induction and interventions
- Flowing movement sequences anchored to your body and breath
- Breathing techniques for every stage of labour
- Relaxation techniques and gentle birth hypnosis
- Peer-to-peer support in a women only class
Classes can be started from 14 weeks of pregnancy and are taught over a six-week term.
Women can do as many terms as they wish until baby is born.
We are supportive of all birth choices and classes are as suitable for first pregnancies as for subsequent ones.
Daisy Parent Workshops
The complete birth preparation and baby care course. 12 hours, combining antenatal and active birth educatilearned alongside evidence based education on choices, safety and baby calming techniques, allowing you to feel prepared for birth and the arrival of baby too. The 12 hour course for expectant parents is equally split between birth and baby. Ideally suited to 30 weeks plus, and for first or subsequent pregnancies, and all birth plans.
They are run every 7-8 weeks over two saturdays. Contact me for dates.
Daisy Baby - Tinies and Wrigglers Classes
Tinies classes will take you on a lyrical calming relaxing journey through soothing full body baby massage routines, baby reflexology and gentle first-step baby yoga while Wrigglers classes are a colourful, bright and lively baby yoga based class integrating story, rhyme and song.
- A six-week term of baby massage and/or yoga
- Postnatal support
- Gentle postnatal movements for mums
- Impartial education helping you learn to understand your baby, their cues and milestones
- Progressive classes that are developmentally appropriate from six weeks to crawling through Tinies™ and Wrigglers™ (Tinies from 6 weeks and Wrigglers from 4-5 months to crawling)
- Peer support in class and online through our Daisy community
- Classes are welcoming of all parenting choices