About The Daisy Foundation Aylesbury, Bicester & Tring
Our all inclusive Active Antenatal™ method is a ground breaking, effective and all encompassing pregnancy class helping you to learn your antenatal education and active birth techniques in a truly effective way – anchored to your breath, your body and your movement – exactly where you will need it on your baby’s birthing day.
Each class will deliver:
• Traditional antenatal education
• Active birth awareness
• An easy way to understand medical induction and interventions
• Flowing movement sequences anchored to your body and breath
• Breathing techniques for every stage of labour
• Relaxation techniques
• Peer-to-peer support in a women only class
Classes can be started from 14 weeks of pregnancy and are taught over a six-week term.
Women can do as many terms as they wish until baby is born.
We are supportive of all birth choices.
Daisy Birthing® - A practical, educational and supportive journey through labour and birth.
Tinies classes will take you on a lyrical calming relaxing journey through soothing full body baby massage routines, baby reflexology and gentle first-step baby yoga while Wrigglers classes are a colourful, bright and lively baby yoga based class.
Each class will deliver:
• A six-week term of baby massage and yoga
• Postnatal support
• Gentle postnatal movements for mums
• Impartial education helping you learn to understand your baby, their cues and milestones
• Progressive classes that are developmentally appropriate from six weeks to crawling through Tinies™ and Wrigglers™ (please ask the teacher which group is suitable for you)
• Peer support in class and online through our Daisy community
• Classes are welcoming of all parenting choices
Daisy Baby™ A unique, all-inclusive combination of positive touch, movement, education and support.
Daisy Parent is the complete birth preparation and baby care course.
Our unique all-inclusive parent preparation course focuses on both birth preparation and practical baby care – combining antenatal and active birth education with movement, breath work, relaxation and birth hypnosis. Practical baby care demonstrations are delivered alongside un-biased education on parenting choices, safety and baby calming techniques, allowing you to feel prepared not only for birth but for the arrival and care of baby too.
This 12-hour course is equally divided between birth preparation and practical baby care, with the option for expectant parents to choose the 6-hour birth, 6-hour practical baby care or both parts of the course. Your course will cover a combination of:
- Antenatal and active birth education
- Movement, relaxation and birth hypnosis
- Parenting choices
- Practical baby care and safety
- Baby calming techniques
Courses are for mums and their birth partners and are ideally suited from 30 weeks. All birth plans and choices are supported and courses are suitable for both first and subsequent pregnancies.