About Stars Gym Club
We are a local club within West Sussex that offers gymnastics to pre school children through to selected squad gymnasts in our Women's Artistic programme. In between, we cater for children at recreational level who only wish to train for one or two hours a week.
We operate from four venues in West Sussex and also operate a number of satellite clubs in surrounding schools through our partnership with Stars Coaching Agency, aiming to deliver gymnastics to every child regardless of location.
Various classes are offered right across the week delivered by fully qualified BG Gymnastics Coaches who have undergone all of the stringent child protection checks. They are ably assisted by a number of Stars Gym Club ex-gymnasts to enable small groups and a very low coach to pupil ratio.
We offer training in Pre-School Gymnastics, General Gymnastics, Womens Artistic Gymnastics, Progressive Boys Gymnastics, Trampolining, Freestyle Gymnastics/Parkour/Tricking as well as Private One to One Tuition. We can also cater for Birthday parties - please contact the office for further details.
The club has a Gym Mark Award where parents, guardians and carers can be assured that:
- The level of the coach will be appropriate for the class and the coach to gymnast ratio will be as per the British Gymnastics' recommendation
- Appropriate and comprehensive insurance cover is available
- Policies and procedures exist in case of accidents, complaints etc…
- All coaches, new staff and volunteers for regulated positions have an approved British Gymnastics Criminal Records Bureau disclosure
- The club has a code of ethics and conduct for coaches, judges, volunteers, parents and gymnasts
- The club is actively involved in development
- The club actively recognises its volunteers