About Pro-Direct Soccer Academy
The Pro Direct Soccer Academy offers a technical coaching programme delivered by qualified professional coaches with a great knowledge and appetite for the game. Our aim is to install confidence and creativity to all players whatever their skill level in a fun and safe environment. We develop each individual player whether in our development or in our elite programme.
We concentrate on:-
- Ball Appreciation - continuous feel of the ball through exercises using different surface areas of both feet.
- Receiving & Passing - Enjoyable drills to improve first touch and a wide range of passing.
- Individual Skill - Create player confidence in 1 V 1 situations.
- Speed & Strength - Improve speed and strength on and off the ball.
- Finishing Touch - Sessions to improve goal scoring opportunities with varying shooting techniques.
- Match Play & Awareness - Working on positional play, confidence and awareness within a team and learn essential tactical knowledge.
Elite Academy and Select Academy
For players involved with local teams who have sound technical ability and wish to continue improving and learning technically and tactically in high tempo sessions.
Pro Direct Soccer Academy Elite U11’s, 12’s, 13’s & 14’s teams
For players of local teams that show excellent technical ability and wish to continue improving technically and tactically in an environment that is the pinnacle of our coaching programme. These players will have opportunities to play in representative teams at tournaments and against professional elite teams and development centres with scouts assessing those players we think suitable for trials.
A Programme to improve all goalkeepers, sticking with the main ethos of Pro Direct soccer academy. Improve individual technical ability. Working on 5 key areas, one on ones, ball Handling, footwork, distribution and shot stopping. Goalkeepers may have opportunities to play in representative teams at tournaments and against professional elite teams and development centres with scouts assessing those players we think suitable for trials.
For pupils attending the participating schools at breakfast clubs, PPA time, PE lessons, after school clubs
For clubs to benefit from our technical programme during their team training sessions
For that special celebration, a fun and structured party with one of our professional coaches