About Portslade Sports Centre
We offer :
- Sporting Activities for children aged 1 to 16 -see timetable for details.
- Holiday Clubs
- Children's Birthday Parties.
Holiday Clubs - 5- 8 Years
This takes place every weekday morning from 10:00am until 12:00pm. Children need to be registered in advance as places are limited to just 24 per day.
Fun Club includes arts and crafts activities, bouncy castle time, games and play. Booking forms are available from reception.
Holiday Clubs - Multisports for 8-12s
This place every weekday morning from 10:00am until 12:30pm. There’s no need to book, just come along and enjoy a whole variety of sports under the supervision of the centre’s staff.
We also offer a variety of courses, which may include snooker, trampolining, badminton, basketball and football. Please call for further details.
Why not book a birthday party with us? You have all the fun and we take care of the rest! Most of our party bookings are made for weekends or during the school holidays. It is also possible to have parties after school on weekday afternoons.
We can offer the following:
- Toddlers’ Gym - This party is only suitable for children aged 1 -5. We set out a variety of equipment in our activities room for your children to explore including play tunnel, slides and benches. Parents supervise this type of party themselves unless a member of staff is specifically requested. We recommend that the maximum number attending is 30. A very popular option is to add a bouncy castle to this party.
- Fun & Games - The games we use for this type of party vary according to the ages of the children invited. For 5-8 year olds we play games like Musical Statues, Stuck-in-the-Mud and “What’s the time Mr. Wolf?”. For older children the games are more sport orientated. If there is a particular game or sport you would like us to include, please let us know. The maximum number we recommend for this type of party is 20. This can also be combined with a bouncy castle.
- Football -One of our staff looks after the hour of fun, picking the teams and organising matches and penalty competitions. We recommend a maximum of 20 to ensure everyone’s full involvement throughout.
- Bouncy Castle - We have high sided castles for your children to bounce on to their hearts’ content. The maximum number we recommend is 12-15 and this type of party is most suitable for children up to the age of 8. Please remember that socks must be worn on the bouncy castle. Our bouncy castles can be added to all of our other parties.
- Trampolining - A qualified trampoline coach ensures that everyone bounces in a safe way. The maximum number recommended is 18 and please note that we do ask for parents to assist with the supervision to ensure that safety regulations are met. Please remember that socks must be worn on the trampoline.
- Combined Parties - You can combine your activities. Popular combinations are Toddlers’ Gym and Bouncy or Fun & Games and Bouncy.
Please note that we do not provide catering for parties. However, we do provide tables and chairs in our lounge, activities room or squash court so that you can set out your partyfood while your children are having a good time elsewhere.