About Junior Sports Stars
Junior Sport Stars offer a wide variety of Holiday Clubs that run every school holiday in Stockport and Manchester. All of our staff are DBS police checked, first aid trained and have attended courses on safeguarding children. They also hold a variation of relevant sports qualifications. We also have two 'School of Gymnastics' at Brabyns Recreation Centre, Stockport and Barlow RC High School, Didsbury, Manchester.
During each school holiday we have a wide variety of courses for children to choose from:
- Sport Stars: For the kids who truly love sport, this course has everything. From Cricket to Dodgeball, tennis to hockey and everything in between.
- Soccer Stars: For the kids that eat, sleep and breathe football. Tournaments, Penalty shoot outs, challenges and skills and drills.
- Gym Stars: For the very beginner to the more advanced gymnast. Learn everything from a forward roll to how to do a somersault!
To book any of our courses you can call, email or book online.
School of Gymnastics
All of our courses are accredited by 'British Gymnastics' and designed for children of all abilities, from the very beginner to the more advanced Gymnast. Our Gymnastics team are fully qualified and teach Gymnastics every day of the week.
Brabyns Recreation Centre, Brabyns Park, Marple Bridge, Stockport. SK6 5DT
- Saturday 11.00am-12.00Pm (aged 4-7 years)
- Saturday 12.00pm-1.00pm (aged 8+ years)
- Saturday 1.00pm-2.00pm (Intermediate Class- Invite only)
- Saturday 2.00pm-3.00pm (aged 4-12 years)
Barlow RC High School, Parrswood Road, East Didsbury, Manchester. M20 6BX
- Monday 4.45pm-5.45pm (aged 4-7 years)
- Monday 5.45pm-6.45pm (aged 8+ years)
- Tuesday 4.45pm-5.45pm (aged 4-7 years)
- Tuesday 5.45pm-6.45pm (aged 8+ years)
- Wednesday 5.00pm-6.00pm (Younger Intermediate class-invite only)
- Wednesday 5.45pm-6.45pm (Older Intermediate class-invite only)
- Thursday 4.45pm-5.45pm (aged 4-12 years)
- Thursday 5.45pm-6.45pm (Advanced Class-invite only)
- Friday 5.00pm-6.00pm (aged 4-7 years)
- Friday 6.00-7.00pm (aged 8+ years)
To book on any of our Gym classes you can call, text, email or book online.
Any parent who has ever hosted a party for their son or daughter will know that a room full of excited children brings a LOT of energy. Our team know just how to harness that energy with our fantastic Inflatable and Sport Parties.
You can choose from lots of different sports and for something a bit different, we have another trick up our sleeves with our hugely popular Inflatable Obstacle Course and attachable slide. It's the size of the inflatable that makes it such a hit, so you do need a bit of space for it. If your garden can't accommodate for it, call our team and we will happily recommend a suitable venue for you.
0161 222 5676