About E2 Young Engineers Middlesex
e² YOUNG ENGINEERS LEGO® CHALLENGE PROGRAM - LEARN, BUILD, PLAY AND EXPLORE
OUR VISION is to give children:
- An introduction to basic engineering, science and mathematics
- An opportunity and confidence to enter a challenging world
- A hands-on approach to develop the necessary skill set
WHAT'S DIFFERENT ABOUT US? Rather than passively copying from the board or learning from worksheets, we believe that every child can learn through play.
Our programs have been statistically proven to increase the child's grades and complex intelligence skills.
ADVANTAGES OF THE e² YOUNG ENGINEERS PROGRAMME
• Develops and improves motor skills, dexterity, spatial awareness, peripheral vision, concentration, focus and much more.
• Encourages creative thinking, analysis, interest in physics and engineering.
• Builds self-confidence and strengthens the sense of competence.
• Great for all ages and abilities (including special needs).
SOME OF THE SUBJECTS COVERED BY e² YOUNG ENGINEERS
• Basic and Complex Mathematics – counting, measuring, addition subtraction, multiplication, division and more.
• Famous Scientific and Philosophical figures – introduction to Archimedes, Sir Isaac Newton, Einstein, Bernoulli …
• Powers and principles in physics – Gravity, Newton's laws of motion… centrifugal and centripetal forces, the power of inertia and more.