KalliKids Limited ("we" or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and we take this subject very seriously.
documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data collected or provided will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By submitting personal data to us you agree to the terms of this policy.
Information we may collect from you
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the KalliKids website (KalliKids.com).
- This includes information provided at the time of registering to use KalliKids.com, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion and when you report a problem with KalliKids.com.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to KalliKids.com including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. Cookies help to deliver you a better and more personalised service from KalliKids.com. Cookies help to:
- Estimate audience size and usage pattern.
Understand user preferences so that the website can be betteradapted.
Store limited information so that the website can be personalised.
Speed up searches for children’s activities, Meet-Me days andother items on KalliKids.com.
Recognise users when they return to KalliKids.com.
- Analytical cookies which count visitors and analyse how users of the website use the pages and move around.
- Session cookies which are deleted after each visit.
- Persistent cookies which are valid across visits. For example, these cookies are used to avoid users providing the same information at every visit (country of residence for example).
- Email cookies which are set on your computer by an email and are accessed by websites at subsequent visits.
- Third party cookies which are used by website partners, for example, to help measure site visitors.
By continuing to use KalliKids.com without activating your browser to block cookies, you agree to us using cookies on KalliKids.com.
The cookies we use help to improve the user experience, for example, by identifying areas where users are not quickly finding what they are looking for.
Notice Regarding Online Behavioral Advertising
We allow third party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our Web site.These companies may use non-personally identifiable information
(e.g. click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice visit the NAI at http://www.networkadvertising.org.To
opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
Where information is stored
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password
which enables you to access certain parts of KalliKids.com, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to KalliKids.com; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
What information is used for
We use information held about you in the following ways:
To send you newsletters and other communications from time to time.
- To ensure that content from KalliKids.com is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We will only contact you by e-mail with information relevant to
the information you have provided and the preferences you have noted.
Subject to the points below, we do not currently intend to share your information with third parties but if we do so in the future, we will first
notify you and give you the option to opt out of receiving any communications from such third parties.
Disclosure of your information
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about those by (post, telephone or email).