15 Reasons you should use LinkedIn
LinkedIn since it's inception in 2003 has grown steadily to become the worlds largest audience of influential, affluent professionals in one place with 380 million users world wide.
If you haven’t already, now’s the time to sign up.
With ever-increasing membership, (2 signups every second) you’re sure to find someone you know and will be able to make countless new contacts and expand your connections within your industry.
The Children’s activities and services sector is a particularly active community with thousands of likeminded people networking, sharing ideas and helping each other out on industry related issues.
What are the benefits of using LinkedIn?
- Share your professional profile with others
- Make connections with Likeminded people in your industry
- Engage with a professional community
- Stay up to date on industry relevant topics and trends
- Ask questions and seek professional advice from others
- Find jobs or employees for your business
- Browse other personal or company profiles
- Get endorsed by, and endorse your connections
- Be seen as a professional in your industry
- Participate in discussions
- Join industry relevant groups
- Further your professional network
- Be seen as a thought leader in your industry
- Keep up to date on what your connections are doing
- Your home feed is a good source of interesting content
Engage with us
You’ll find most of the KalliKids staff on LinkedIn, allowing you to connect and engage with us via personal connections or through the KalliKids company page.
Children’s Activity Network.
We are also members of a LinkedIn group called the Children’s Activity Network, which enables owners, managers and professionals working in the children's activities and services sector to engage with each other and discuss relevant topics.
Why not join up and engage? Follow this link to join the Children’s Activity Network.