Meet Gude from Hodge Podge Craft, Gude made it into our February Favourite Blogs list on crafts and here she is guest blogging for us with a round up of some of her favourite Easter crafts to make with kids.
Hello! I’m Gude (Jude-with-a-G) from Hodge Podge Craft. I'm an Irish/Italian theme-park-loving, gin-drinking, paper-folding, stationery addicted mum to two small boys.
Crafting makes me happy and I’m so excited to be sharing some awesome kids Easter crafts with you here at KalliKids today. Perfect for keeping the little ones busy over the Easter holidays!
1. These cute bunny, chick and spotty eggs from The Purple Pumpkin Blog are made using polystyrene eggs and are therefore ideal for toddlers!
2. This paper Easter egg wreath from Crafts on Sea is just gorgeous and the post includes an egg shape template to download.
3. This quick and easy Easter bunny bag from Hodge Podge Craft is great for kids to collect their eggs in during an Easter egg hunt.
4. This pop-up puppet in a cup from In The Playroom is super simple and fun for little ones.
5. These egg-shaped aperture washi tape Easter cards from TheMadHouse are so simple, but effective.
6. These pastel paper bunnies from ET Speaks From Home not only make great kid-made Easter decorations. They also teach children the Chinese rabbit character!
7. This sweet handprint chick from Daisies & Pie is a great craft to make in the garden if you’re worried about paint handprints indoors!