As parents we all want to give our kids the chance to reach their potential and try something new. Whether it is to learn a new skill by trying sport, expanding friendships by developing a hobby or building confidence with the help of a tutor. However this desire to give our kids amazing opportunities does not outweigh the overwhelming feeling parents can get when they leave their child for the first time with (in more cases than not) a complete stranger.
Welcome to KalliKids the UK's leading online community for trusted kids' activities.
With the help of an active parent community (100,000 strong) and thousands of approved activity providers we give parents the peace of mind they need.
Our Goal is Simple
- We want to give parents access to tried, tested and KalliKids approved activities and in turn give our approved providers visibility to our growing parent member base.
- 90% of parents trust KalliKids to help and recommend quality activities and services for their children.
- We are working with thousands of providers spanning a broad spectrum of activities from swimming, tennis and karate to crafts, party organisers and soft play areas.
- Engagement with parents is strong: KalliKids reaches 90,000 people each month via the KalliKids website, monthly parent newsletters and the active KalliKids social media community.
- KalliKids has national coverage from Cornwall to Scotland so that parents can search for what they want, when they want it, anywhere in the UK.
So how do you get your KalliKids tick of approval?
- Find the promotional package that best suits your business
- Complete your online registration process
- Personalise your profile
- Get noticed by thousands of parents who are actively looking for services like you!
We will request three parent referees who we will contact independantly. We will also ask you to send us ID and if you claim you have qualifications we will ask for evidence of those too.
Just Some Of Our Approved Providers
So join today and get your KalliKids tick of approval and really stand out in the crowd.
If you have questions or you'd like to chat with the KalliKids team then contact us on Enquiries@KalliKids.com.