Would you like to be a guest blogger?Email Us
Trending...Ideas for hosting a Baby Shower
Spotlight on Scarlet Fever
What to buy for Baby
How to Wean a Baby
Tennis Tots looks to Expand Franchise
Things to do
Learning and Education
Kids health and food
Ideas for kids
KalliKids Favourite Blogs
A KalliKids Champion
Valentine Crispy Cakes to make with kids
Valentines Crispie Cakes to make with the Kids
This simple but effective recipe will keep the kids and adults happy this Valentines Day. Easy to make and yummy to eat!
You will need:
- 100g White chocolate
- 45g Rice Krispies
- Pink food colouring
- A heart shaped cookie cutter
How to make:
1. Break the chocolate into squares and put in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Heat on high for 1 minute (my microwave is 900W, you may need to adjust times depending on wattage)
3. Add a few drops of food colouring to the chocolate and mix well.
4. Combine the Rice Krispies and the chocolate well.
5. Spoon the mixture out, using the heart shaped cutter as a mould.
6. Then chill in the fridge for a couple of hours.
Optional: Before chilling you could add sprinkles, cherries or a drizzle of contrasting chocolate – to make your cakes extra special.
Happy Valentines Day!