Would you like to be a guest blogger?Email Us
Trending...Spotlight on Scarlet Fever
What to buy for Baby
How to Wean a Baby
Tennis Tots looks to Expand Franchise
How much does childcare cost?
Things to do
Learning and Education
Kids health and food
Ideas for kids
KalliKids Favourite Blogs
A KalliKids Champion
Seven Awesome Kids Easter Crafts!
Meet Gude from Hodge Podge Craft, Gude made it into our February Favourite Blogs list on crafts and here she is guest blogging for us with a round up of some of her favourite Easter crafts to make with kids.
Hello! I’m Gude (Jude-with-a-G) from Hodge Podge Craft. I'm an Irish/Italian theme-park-loving, gin-drinking, paper-folding, stationery addicted mum to two small boys.
Crafting makes me happy and I’m so excited to be sharing some awesome kids Easter crafts with you here at KalliKids today. Perfect for keeping the little ones busy over the Easter holidays!
Seven Awesome Easter Crafts for Kids
1. These cute bunny, chick and spotty eggs from The Purple Pumpkin Blog are made using polystyrene eggs and are therefore ideal for toddlers!
2. This paper Easter egg wreath from Crafts on Sea is just gorgeous and the post includes an egg shape template to download.
3. This quick and easy Easter bunny bag from Hodge Podge Craft is great for kids to collect their eggs in during an Easter egg hunt.
4. This pop-up puppet in a cup from In The Playroom is super simple and fun for little ones.
5. These egg-shaped aperture washi tape Easter cards from The Mad House are so simple, but effective.
6. These pastel paper bunnies from ET Speaks From Home not only make great kid-made Easter decorations. They also teach children the Chinese rabbit character!
7. This sweet handprint chick from Daisies & Pie is a great craft to make in the garden if you’re worried about paint handprints indoors!
Even More Kids Easter Crafts
- Learn how to blow out eggs and find inspiration on how to decorate them
- Find out how to make your own delicious chocolate Easter eggs at In The Playroom
- Check out my top 10 colourful Easter crafts for toddlers at Hodge Podge Craft